Seth Weintraub joined the firm in 2019 following a clerkship with the Honorable Teresa Kondrup Coyle, J.S.C. in the Family Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Monmouth Vicinage. During his clerkship, Mr. Weintraub was responsible for the management of Judge Coyle’s motion calendar, researching various legal topics, and recommending disposition of pending motions. He also served as a certified mediator, assisting parties in the settlement of domestic relation disputes
Mr. Weintraub graduated from the American University Washington College of Law in 2018. While attending law school, Mr. Weintraub served as the Managing Editor of the American University Business Law Review. During his tenure on the Business Law Review, Mr. Weintraub was published in Volume 7.1 for his piece, “Hey Alexa: Was It the Butler, in the Foyer, with the Candlestick? Understanding Amazon’s Echo and Whether the Government Can Retrieve Its Data”. Additionally, Mr. Weintraub was a member of the Women and the Law Clinic at the Washington College of Law, where he represented clients going through domestic issues such as divorce and immigration proceedings.
Mr. Weintraub graduated from the University of Maryland in 2015, majoring in Criminology and Criminal Justice.
In addition to being a Monmouth County native, Mr. Weintraub actively engages in the Monmouth County Bar Association and is a member of the Young Lawyer’s Division.
- The Honorable Teresa Kondrup Coyle, J.S.C. , Law Clerk, 2018 to 2019
Fraternities or Sororities
- Hey Alexa: Was It the Butler, in the Foyer, with the Candlestick? , American University Business Law Review, 7.1, 2018
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- The University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Major: Criminology and Criminal Justice
Current Employment Position
- Monmouth County Bar Association